Welcome to https://marryfromhome.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “website” or “site” or “we” or “us”). The website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Our website is owned and operated by MarryFromHome. Our website provides an online platform wherein the users can apply for an online wedding and we would assist them in conducting the ceremony and getting them with the marriage certificate from the county where their marriage is to be registered (collectively, the “Services”).
By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site and Services and all Collective Content, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and us.
IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY INCIDENTAL DOCUMENTS AND LINKS MENTIONED SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTED JOINTLY WITH THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE ONLY IN STRICT INTERPRETATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND ANY ACTIONS OR COMMITMENTS MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO THESE TERMS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USERS AND US. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR UNDERTAKING TO PERFORM A SERVICE BY US INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE, OF THE DISCLAIMER NOTICE AND THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- “Couple” means the couples or any person who browse the Website or fill in the application form on our website to get married through Zoom call and get a marriage certificate from the respective County office.
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials.
- “User content” means all Content that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through our website.
- The official language of these terms shall be English.
- The headings and sub-headings are merely for convenience purpose and shall not be used for interpretation.
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You cannot avail our services if you are not the legal age of marriage as required in the United States of America.
- In order to avail our services, you will be required to fill in the Application Form. The Application Form shall require you to upload the headshot pictures of you and your partner and other personal information details as asked therein.
- Once we receive your Application Form, we shall supply you with a marriage license which shall allow you legally to participate as a couple in the wedding ceremony.
- You need to give id of two witnesses above the age of 18 years to be present at the ceremony and they need to on Zoom video call at the time of ceremony. However it is not necessary that the witnesses need to be present at the same location as that of the couple.
- The officiant will verify the ID of the couple as well as the age and identity of the two witnesses. The ceremony is performed by a county officiant using a standard script that fulfills the legal requirements of the state.
- You will be given the chance to exchange vows and rings if you choose to do so. The officiant will ask you, the couple, if you wish to get married to each other and both of you will need to respond- ‘I do.’
- After the ceremony, we will finalize the registration of your wedding with the county officiant. You will receive your digital certified copy of your marriage certificate. Your hard-copy will be sent to you with delivery time depending on your location.
- The marriage ceremony is to be conducted within 30 days of the issuance of the marriage license and if we are not able to conduct the marriage ceremony within 30 days of the issuance of the marriage license then a new marriage license shall be issued by us and the ceremony shall be conducted within 30 days of the issuance of that new license.
- VWe cannot guarantee the date of delivery of the hard copy of the marriage certificate. However we shall ship the certificate within 5 days from the date of receipt of the certificate by us. The certificate shall reach your location within the time frame taken by the shipping company to deliver it to you.
- You need to make payment of the fee which is made through Credit card, STRIPE.
- All fees are quoted in USD;
- Our website uses third party payment providers to receive payments from users. We are not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- We take utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but do not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
- Our website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The users acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful act or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- VWe as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- In case you wish for a refund once the marriage license has been issued and you don’t want to proceed with the ceremony then you shall write to us at email@example.com and the refund in this case shall be partial. The fees shall be fully refunded if the customer asks for the refund prior to the application of the marriage license.
- THERE SHALL BE NO REFUND OF FEES ONCE THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY HAS BEEN COMPLETED OR SCHEDULED.
- YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM:
- That you will use the services provided by our website, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of our website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- You agree that we shall only be responsible to get the marriage registered in the United States of America. If you are not able to register the marriage in your own Country then we shall neither be responsible nor liable for the same.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICES:
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on our website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on our website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
- COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK:
- Our website expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, logos, service marks, trademarks, copyrightsand other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of https://marryfromhome.com/ or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- Notices regarding our website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (email address of our copyright agent to whom copyright infringement complaints can be filed).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company/website, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to our website or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
- The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while our website tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it shall not accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold Company responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of or your inability to use our Website, Services and tools;
- Delays or disruptions in our Website, Services, or tools;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our Website, Services, or tools or any site, Services, or tool linked to our Website, Services, or tools;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Website, Services, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
- The content, actions, or inaction of third parties, including items listed using our Website, services, or tools or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account; and
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our website or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of our website to you for all liabilities arising out of this USER AGREEMENT WHETHER IN TORT OR CONTRACT IS LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF THE FEES CHARGED BY US. Our website, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, our website assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
- GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of Israel regardless of your physical location.
- The Courts at Tel Aviv, Israel have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.
All Personal Information and User Generated Content provided to or displayed on the Site and Services are subject to our Privacy Statement.
- By using the Site and Services, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site and Services.
- You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication we may provide electronically comply with any legal requirements that such documents are in writing.
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site and Services, 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting any letter.
- LEGAL COMPLIANCE
- In addition to this Agreement, you must familiarize yourself with, and comply with the Policies, domestic laws (including common law), state legislation, international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our services. Notwithstanding successful conclusion of a transaction you must ensure strict compliance with any particular formalities which, if not complied with, will either render a transaction void or unlawful.
- You alone, and not we, are responsible for ensuring that the services and any other activities conducted on the website are lawful. You must ensure that they comply with all applicable laws in the United States of America and all other countries.
- You should comply with country, state and federal regulations.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
We shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, if not for this provision, would or might constitute a breach of these Terms, where this arises out of circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of god; natural disasters; sabotage; accident; riot; shortage of supplies, equipment, and materials; strikes and lockouts; civil unrest; Computer hacking; or malicious damage; Policy changes done by the county/state who registers the marriage.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
These Terms collectively represent the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any other agreement or understanding (written, oral or implied) that you and we may have had. Any statement, inducement, promise, covenant or condition not expressly found either in these Terms shall be deemed as void.
- CONTACT US:
For any further clarification of our Terms and Conditions, please write to us at email@example.com (email address).
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION: